Thursday, September 24, 2009

FAME

This post is dedicated to bringing back my childhood memories. Growing up I always LOVED dance and music. My two favorites as a kid were 'Grease' and 'Fame'. So as you can imagine, I am actually really excited to go watch the remake of the movie 'Fame' that opens in theaters today. Yes, I still love to dance! Although my dancing is a rare occasion these days but lucky for me the dancing gene has been passed on to my darling baby girl. Every time she hears music, any type of music, she shakes and bounces and twists and throws her arms about in excitement. I mean it..the girl has got moves :) Yes, she is but a wee little thing but mark my words, she LOVES dance.

And for an added 80's bonus I am throwing in an homage to an old time favorite of mine...leg warmers, LOL! I love it that leg warmers are back in style.

I mean really now, could they be any cuter?

















































1 comment:

  1. Such a cutie! I agree with you on the whole Fame thing! I can't wait to go see it! Even if I have to go by myself!!!

    ReplyDelete