Not sure if I can do justice to this blog stuff being that I am a terrible writer. Maybe that is why I like photography so much. Because photography gives me a way to express emotions in life without having to write or talk about it :) Thanks to this blog though I have to write, lol. So here it goes...blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah. J/K
No really though...I love taking photos, especially of my daughter. She is changing moment by moment and I never want to forget how precious every second is with her. I want to forever remember all the wonderful little things about her that I love so much. I am so happy that I am able to capture her beauty and keep it for us to look back on. I hope some day, a long time from now, she will look back at the photographs I took of her and through them see just how much I adore her. Her smile, her laugh, the way she looks to me for approval, her sweet budding personality, her eyes, nose and cheeks. I love how she shakes her little tush and dances when she hears music, I love her flippy hair, her cheeks, nose, toes and on and on....and so much more even.



















Yay!!! You started a blog! Now if I could just keep mine up to date! lol hmmm....maybe it is just that nothing too exciting is going on in my life right now!
ReplyDeleteWell, I love all the beauty you have added to your page already!
It is hard to write about life on a regular basis. What can we say for a daily journal posting..:"I did the dishes today and my kitchen has been cleaned once again, LOL" J/K but you get what I mean. Day in and day out life can be so ordinary. I give credit to those writers that keep up a blogg and actually make it interesting.
ReplyDeleteI say give it another shot though..you have much to say about life lately. I have loved reading your posts on FB. You don't even know it but I have seriously enjoyed them :)
Thanks Lindsay...Now I am off to figure out what could be interesting enough to post on my second blogg entry...LOL. :)
I love hearing about how you not only use photography to capture a moment, but as a form of expression. I look forward to reading more :)
ReplyDeleteHi i started a blog a while back ago and i have no idea what to do lol... Ur little girl is a cutie and i love ur photos :)
ReplyDelete